Friday, May 16, 2008

4 months old!!!

Happy 4 mo. old Cj!!!

We had a drs appt today....He is 18 lbs 5 oz, 25 1/2 inches long.

He's doing great, I got the ok for starting veggies and fruits (although I already have), have been referred to the ENT, been told to let him CIO (although idk how i feel about that) to get him to sleep in his crib. Oh and he got 3 shots and one oral vaccination.

It's been a long day...I am so tired...I had to stay down at my mom's (which was ok) all day because I borrowed MIL's car.

Came home to a progress report waiting for me...but for Connie...Idk what to do with this girl....She's so freakin smart but isn't living up to her potential. If we yell at her, she gets upset then makes herself sick. We told her that we're not getting her tickets to Nascar (were going to the Pennsylvania 500) unless she can get her grades up.

I want to start blogging every day, but I forget to...but i will update a.s.a.p.

I'm going to take a bath while Cj's occupied....

0 comments: