Thursday, May 3, 2012

Back and better than ever!

I have sorely lacked in blogging, so i am going to try to be better now.  I have to work on a schedule which allows me time for me and everything else i have to do.

First, I'll start off with I lost 40 lbs.  I have fluctuated a little (gained some, lost some) for YEARS!  Moving from that piece of crap house and organizing the house by myself was a big help to me for weight loss (up and down the stairs constantly).  My last weigh in on the Wii Fit board was 5/1/0/2012 and i weighed in at 202.  I walked 2 nights in a row, and today I plan on doing some Wii Fit.  I really need to start making time for ME and MY activities. 

Kids are good, as we have all had our ups and downs.  I will tell you, there was nothing better than last night when i took the kids shopping and they were all joking and laughing.  I <3 those times.

Cj is still in therapy, 4 days a week, 17 hours total.  We got a formal diagnosis of PDD-NOS.  Every day is a struggle but we have our good days and bad days too.


Other than that, same old same old.  :D

0 comments: