Friday, July 25, 2008

baby, baby....

Everytime I log into the Large Families board on Pregnancy.org, or read about large families, or watch Jon and Kate plus 8, I so wish I could expand our family more. I mean, I should be greatful that I have 4 wonderful children, but part of me can't help I want more.....I love my kids. However, part of me want another, or a few more....

Enough said.......

2 comments:

amysalli said...

I kind of know how you feel about wanting more kids. part of me is regretting getting my tubes tied. i see you with cj and it kind of makes me want another one.

but as long as you keep having them i still get my baby fix in a way. LOL

Jody said...

there are times I think I want more but then I remember my pregnancies and for me they weren't that great (it's what I get for having such big babies LOL). If I didn't have to be prego I would want more. We can't adopt because right now Harlow has no job and it is just too expensive for us :(. So I guess two boys is going to have to be enough for me :(. My tubes are tied like Amy's too!!