Friday, July 25, 2008

procrastinating.....

I should be studying....But I'm blogging....

I tried to get homework done yesterday, but dh was bugging me and not being very helpful...I wish he'd just help a little more.....

Other than that, s.s.d.d.

Cj is starting to crawl now, and that means the kids are going to have to help me keep the floor clean, whether they like it or not........

It's been a good summer, so far....

That is all ;)

2 comments:

Jody said...

I should be doing something but I am crusing blogs right now LOL. I did take a shower though hehe.

Aww too cute about Cj!!! I want to see pics!!

amysalli said...

well i have been doing laundry that i have put off all week.

i know what you mean about dh helping out more. mine is getting a little lazy again at things.

with cj crawling i guess i need to get you that gate sooner rather than later.