My Monkeys:
Hey everyone!
This weekend, for me, consists of homework and NOTHING else!
I have a few slide shows I wanted to show everyone....Let me kwow what u think....I have to post links, I haven't figured out how to upload my slideshows here....
These 2 are from The Lehigh Valley Zoo.....
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/starchild079/?action=view¤t=d409ab69.pbw
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/starchild079/?action=view¤t=69c8ec6d.pbw
And this one is from "a day in the life of us" that we had done on our Jan. 2008 pg.org board:
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/starchild079/DILTO/?action=view¤t=25a5493a.pbw
Thank you and Have a nice day!


Hey everyone!
This weekend, for me, consists of homework and NOTHING else!
I have a few slide shows I wanted to show everyone....Let me kwow what u think....I have to post links, I haven't figured out how to upload my slideshows here....
These 2 are from The Lehigh Valley Zoo.....
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/starchild079/?action=view¤t=d409ab69.pbw
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/starchild079/?action=view¤t=69c8ec6d.pbw
And this one is from "a day in the life of us" that we had done on our Jan. 2008 pg.org board:
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/starchild079/DILTO/?action=view¤t=25a5493a.pbw
Thank you and Have a nice day!
"No more Pictures, Please!"


1 comments:
i just love all the pictures
good luck on all your homework.
Post a Comment