Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another day, another dollar

So.........My update....

Piper turned 7 this week! I can't believe it. She's getting so big, yet at the same time, is still quite a handful. There are some days that I can't wait for her to go to bed. But I guess that's all kids.....She had a sleepover friday night, and had a blast!

Things with the other kids are good..

Things with Corey have been....rocky, to say the least. We have good moments and bad moments. Makes me wonder why..........

So......I'm behind in schoolwork...today didn't go as I would have wanted......I hope I can catch up a little later tonight and tomorrow.....wish me luck!

Tomorrow is my MIL's surprise birthday party....this should be fun. ;)

1 comments:

Jody said...

Wow Piper sure has been growing up :). My Jarod will be 7 in Jan. :( I swear it seems like he just turned 6!!

(((HUGS))) I am sorry about things with Corey. I know how weary you feel!!