Friday, September 26, 2008

As if I didn't have enough to deal with..........

I had to take Cj to the drs yesterday....He's got an eye infection, an ear infection and a sinus infection....and the chicken pox. My poor baby was misrable last night! He's sleeping right now....

Yesterday did NOT go as I had hoped. It's just one thing after another going on here and I can't take it much more.

I don't know where to turn sometimes.....Thank you to my faithful friends who have been there for me. I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Oh no the poor baby :(. I hope he is feeling much better soon!!! ((HUGS)).

I am sorry your Anniversary didn't go as you hoped. You know I am here if you ever just want to talk.!! (((HUGS)))

amysalli said...

so sorry to hear about Cj. Hope he feels better soon. Give him kisses and hugs from his auntie Amy for me.

you know iam always here for you as well to talk to ior even jsut listen if you need.

God knows you have been there for me tremendously these past coupl of weeks even with all that you have going on.

i appricaiate is jsut as much.