Are probably two different things.
So....Corey started a new job. It's great, it's steady hours, pay's not bad. he works from 3-11, which is great, i get to spend time with the girls. the only problem is he works wednesday-sunday. which means he's working over my most important time of the week for my classes.....
So I want a clean house and homework that does itself! LOL...I can get the first one, no problem...the second one....hahahaha
December 25, 2017
6 years ago


2 comments:
Glad Corey finally has a job. Sorry it's a bit inconvient on those days :(. LOL I want a clean house too and I don't even go to shool LOL! My prayers are with you hehe.
glad to hear that corey has a job with more dependable hours now.
the scheduel may me tough to get used to but i know you will adjust to it in time.
you wouldn't let me give up when things got rought here so i am not letting you give up either.
the clean house i hear ya on that and i have matt home on the weekends. I have to say he is getting better since our BIG blowout.
hang in there. I know i am
Post a Comment